Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:35 pm
Press Start DVD

Video Game Confession Request

You'll see a lot of strange discussions about the Pixel Palace here. And that ain't no lie.

Moderator: DodgerOfZion

Re: Video Game Confession Request

Postby Fanboy Fan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Hope this wouldn't be pushing it, but... how about the paperboy from Paperboy?
Fanboy Fan

Postby Majin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
Ryu (Street Fighter) Akuma keeps picking on him XD
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII) Oedipus syndrome XD
Kazuya (Tekken) Figured it's too late for an abortion XD
Galuf (Final Fantasy V) Senile
Simon Belmont (Castlevania) Traumatized for being stuck in Captain N
Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd) Has OCD when it comes to rock paper scissors XD
Captain Commando
Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear series) Backstabbing Syndrome XD
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden/DOA)
Guy (Final Fight/SF)
Grim Fandango
Balrog (Street Fighter) Had to change his name from Mike Bison to avoid legal issues XD
King Hippo..... Want to get silicone implants due to insecurity towards the size of his manboobs XD
Majin

Postby LevelUpLeo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 pm

This is only one character I absolutely want to see Dominique have to talk so.

Dig-Dug.

WHY do I want this you ask?
Because I want the bit to be that Dig-Dug is frustrated with people thinking his name is Doug, like Nickelodeon cartoon, and Dominique has to try to tell him he is over reacting to the whole situation.
LevelUpLeo

Postby Darkmind » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Do Cloud from final fantasy
Darkmind

Postby Taco Wiz » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 am

Gordon Freeman.

He did Chell, so why not Gordon?
Taco Wiz

Postby XaviorTheLycan » Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 am

I swear if he actually does these about characters in hacked games like Majora's Mask...I would dare him to do one on....BEN! I mean imagine it, Dominic talking to the tormented spirit of a dead child within a Majora's Mask cartridge...Or at least talk to the Happy Mask Salesman and get some questions from him about a dead child haunting his nightmares...Man that would make a classic Halloween Episode!
XaviorTheLycan

Postby albinotanuki » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I wanna see an episode with Blanca from Animal Crossing.
TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED!
albinotanuki

Postby Gurning Chimp » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:17 pm

A Creeper from Minecraft...

'Nuff said.
Gurning Chimp

Postby Animeking1108 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 am

Sora from Kingdom Hearts- A bad reputation simply for being a Disney star (like legitimately good Disney actors such as Emily Osment and Zac Effron), getting a record deal, and assumed to be gay (the yaoi pairings).
Squall, Tidus, and/or Yuna- Spoony destroying their reputations because of his reviews.
Jin Kazama from Tekken- His father and grand father issues.
Sephiroth and Kefka- The overall rivalry between their fans.
Animeking1108

Postby albinotanuki » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 pm

One of the patapon from Patapon would make for an interesting episode.
TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED!
albinotanuki

Postby EnlightenedIrishman » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:01 am

have to agree with anime king with Heihachi Mishima,
He killed his Father, He caused his son to be possessed by the devil, fathered a swede, Raised Jun's and Kaz's Love-child,betrayed him, Banished his adopted son Lee from his family, And all that between him trying to take over the world himself!

YOU WOULD HIT THE BOTTLE AS HARD!
Before I go on holidays next week, I have a review of walkers limited edition crisps at enlightenedtowers.blogspot.com and PiranhaDD ON FRIDAY! At boggerboxoffice.blogspot.com
EnlightenedIrishman

Postby Iamabrawler » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:32 pm

...has Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Eggman) been suggested already?
Planned All Along! New review:
StarTropics, Part 1
30,000 visits! Thanks everyone!

I'm on Twitter
Iamabrawler

Postby ThatComicGuy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 am

How about Wreck-It Ralph since the movie comes out in two months? As for something unrelated to the film I'd like to see villains like Eggman, Ganondorf and Bowser. Maybe some other side characters like Tails, Luigi, Toad, Knuckles, Yoshi, Amy, Shadow etc.
ThatComicGuy

Postby FireEmblem7 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:37 pm

This character is somewhat obscure, but I'd like to see one about Lloyd Reed from Fire Emblem (the first Fire Emblem to legally reach the USA). His entry would be interesting, especially if Doug decided to have Lloyd gone down the path where his brother, Linus, died first. It's a pretty depressing story, to say the least, in my opinion. He and his brother were two of the four strongest warriors of an Assassin clan known as the Black Fang. Their father ran the joint. Their father was slowly corrupted by the antagonist of the game, and the formerly quite honorable Black Fang, which was a dark Robin Hood like organization (killing corrupt nobles and such), fell to just taking out any target, as the antagonist, Nergal, wanted as many people to die as possible so that he could absorb their souls and become more powerful. Linus and Lloyd, loyal to their father and the Black Fang, go out to stop the main characters. One of two things happens: either there's a fight in a village, in which the player fights Linus, or there's a fight in some mountains, where Lloyd is the boss. Whoever you fight gets their soul stolen at the end of the level, and the surviving brother believes their brother to have been killed by the main character. I'm not sure how Linus acts afterward, but when you finally face Lloyd if you fight Linus first, his goal is simply to die. He doesn't care any more, he just wants to see his family again, because at this point, the closest living person he has to family now is a girl, now in your party, who was adopted into it. He has no more blood family, the antagonist has stolen all their souls, after you struck them down.

The Confession could be about his descent into this state after his brother and father were killed, and the only person who could be considered close to him at that point had betrayed him, and is now fighting against him. It could end with him storming out to go die.
FireEmblem7

Postby J. McBain » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Meow, what about Bubsy the Cat?
Chairy The Chair for President in 2016!

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

My movie draft picks:

http://www.listal.com/list/my-movie-draft-list

http://jamie-mcbain1.livejournal.com/2011/09/14/
J. McBain

Postby VGPlayer202 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Here's an idea, when Wreck-it Ralph comes out, how about Doug does something of a crossover between this and Bum Reviews? Or maybe, instead of doing a Bum Review, Dominic talks about how he knows Ralph or something. I think it'd be an interesting twist.

If he DOES do this, though, and Doug DOES see Wreck-it Ralph, I want him to comment on the bar scene. From one of the trailers I saw, Ralph visits a bar which is apparently based on a video game known as "Tapper", or "Root Beer Tapper" as it's sometimes known as. I'd like to see Dominic upset that he goes to a different bar than the Pixel Palace.
VGPlayer202

Postby pulsor93 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 am

Animeking1108 wrote:Sora from Kingdom Hearts- A bad reputation simply for being a Disney star (like legitimately good Disney actors such as Emily Osment and Zac Effron), getting a record deal, and assumed to be gay (the yaoi pairings).

As a KH fan, I must say without a doubt, THIS.
And as you can see, emphasis on the latter, with the main reason for Sora's frustrations with it being that it's caused Kairi to treat him as a gay best friend, eliminating any ho yay by stating that his feelings for Riku are that he's the big brother he never had, and that while Riku is what caused him to search the worlds, Kairi is the light in his life that gives him a reason to live... at which point its revealed Kairi heard everything. While Doug may not have the same idea, I would have it end heartwarmingly with the two FINALLY becoming a couple.
pulsor93

Postby Tense » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Zehutsumei wrote:Gordon Freeman. Maybe the whole joke could be that he doesn't talk and does everything in body language.

Totally agree with that! Or imagine what he could tell if he actually would talk to someone - maybe after hitting the booze ...
Tense

Postby criticschool101 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello Doug! This is a suggestion for VGC that I bet you get at least once a week, Mega Man! I actually made a rough script for you to edit. This script is definitely too dark and depressing for VGC. I'm not good at making jokes most of the time. So I made a more serious story outline for you so you can edit it and add in your own jokes. I hope you like it! :)

(Sad 8-bit VGC music starts playing)
Dominic: So I'm sitting there, tending bar, when a certain someone comes in that shouldn't be there, Mega Man. And he comes into the bar, I see him, and he's sobbing his eyes out. It was the saddest I've ever seen any kid in my life, but this is a bar so I have to get him out of here, he's only 10 y'know? I know now he’s a robot made to look, act and sound that way, but I didn’t know that, he wasn’t even in his usual blue outfit, he was in his t-shirt and shorts. So I say “Hey kid, adults only!" and he says, “I'm not hurting anyone am I? I just want a place to sit down, ok?” So he's staring at me with those teary eyes and I'm not trying to hurt the kid's feelings so I say “Fine, but just this once.” You know it's about 6 PM so I let him stay until closing time, which is about 10 PM. So he's sitting there the entire time bawling like no kid I've ever seen before. But I have to keep on working so I try to shrug it off. I’m surprised he didn’t leave sooner, the bar is always a bit noisy, and kids (even if they’re robots) need some quiet time when this stuff happens. Later on closing time comes around and I look at him and he’s STILL SOBBING, he looks like he’s in the exact the same condition 4 HOURS LATER! Finally, I couldn’t take it any more and I say to myself, “Oye I'm a nice enough guy, I can cheer this poor child up. It's closing time now and nobody's looking.” So I jump across the counter and come over to him. I say, “Oye, what's going on? You've been here for hours now sobbing like a madman.” And he says, “I wanna be alone!!” And he shoots the paintings on the wall! This of course scares me but I know the kid isn’t going to leave the bar unless I get him out myself. I'm like “It's okay you can tell me, I'm only a bar tender. Oye, my name is Dominic,” and he says, “Rock.” “That's a good name. Say aren't you Mega Man? Tell me what's going on?” And he says “My parents got into a fight about me a while back and they have been mad at each other ever since. My dad says I should move forward and do more games when he passes away, while my mom says I should be in the shadows for a while making money on my past games.” I'm like “You don't have parents, you only have Dr. Light and Roll.” I thought he was pulling the same trick Snake pulled on me before with the whole dead parents thing. And he says, “That's my step family, my real parents are Keiji Inafune and Capcom.” I say “Oh I see they're your creators,” and he says “Yes, but they'll always be my parents to me.” Still teary eyed, I say to him “What else was their argument about, I mean there's got to be more than that.” And he says, “My mom has cancelled not one, not two, but THREE games involving me for the past couple of years. I mean look, my mom didn’t even put me in Marvel Vs. Capcom Thr-“ and he bursts out into tears again. And I'm like “Look, your Mom will recognize her mistake and bring you a new game soon.” And he says, “You’re wrong,” and I say, “How can that be?” “Without my Dad she'll be lost as I am right now.” And I'm like “Oh God, don't tell me,” he says “Yes,!! My dad left Capc-“ and he starts bawling AGAIN. And I'm like “Ok, Rock, pull it together, you can get through this. Listen let's get you home and-” “NO!!” he says, “I don't want to see that bitch again!!” I'm like Jesus, this kid picked up some horrible language for his age. It’s almost as bad as seeing 7-year-old South Park fan, just a horrific sight. I'm like “Did your mother actually kick you out?” “YES!!” He said, “That whore never liked me, even back then, she always dumped my father's ideas for that Asian sh*t face Ryu.” He said, "In fact before she kicked me out she said... I w-was an a-a-abomination and she wished she never-" and before you know it he starts crying louder than ever before! I'm like "My God this is horrible." So I'm like “Listen, Rock, I may have a solution,” and I see an old telephone booth nearby, he says, “Are you calling the Police?” “No,” I say, “I'm giving you a home that accepts people and ideas nowadays by the minute.” Now I won’t tell you the video game company, because really, I bet you know who they are already. I’m sure you’ll come up with something. I called up the company and say “I've got another new mascot for you,” and wouldn't you know it, they say yes. As I give him a thumbs up the kid is jumping in the air, he’s overjoyed, and the boy can't thank me enough. I said, “Run off, their headquarters is right around the corner Rock.” And as I say “Good luck” he wipes the final tears from his blue eyes and winks at me. I can only pray to God for the best for Rock. In the end, everybody has a home and I’ll bet you Rock is happy now that he’s there. You see many strange things as a bartender; you see many sad things at the Pixel Palace. So, I see many strange, sad things as a bartender at the Pixel Palace. And that ain't no lie, I swear to it (sniffles a bit).
[(Cuts to drawings of you and Mega Man) Crowd applauds and you can hear faint crying in the background for this one episode only]. :cry:

Just a suggestion for when you draw Mega Man himself, make him look like little anime boy Mega Man because many people wouldn't exactly want that look to change very much. Just an idea
There you have it Doug, I hope you get to read this and have a Happy Easter! ;)
criticschool101

Postby Gurning Chimp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 am

You know that Video Game Confessions are usually fictional and not based on real events, right?
Gurning Chimp

PreviousNext

Return to Video Game Confessions