Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm
Press Start DVD

Is Marzgirl Hot?

Blue Hair? Must be from Marz...

Re: Is Marzgirl Hot?

Postby T-hunter » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 am

Heck no.
Shes typical anime fan, overweight, terribe hair, odd clothing, and her face resembles squirrel
anyone who thinks shes hot have never seen girl before or is just anoying fan boy who shout her name in the streets or have different taste whit women
T-hunter

Postby Okami Kugatsu » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am

^
Holy shit is this guy gonna burn.

Shit storm coming in 3....2......1.....
Okami Kugatsu

Postby Jingus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 am

No need for a shit storm, we know a troll when we see one. I would ask him if that typo was supposed to be merely "with women" or the somehow infinitely funnier possibility of "white women", but I suspect that any response would likely be devoid of enlightenment or merit.
Jingus

Postby T-hunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 am

Jingus wrote:No need for a shit storm, we know a troll when we see one. I would ask him if that typo was supposed to be merely "with women" or the somehow infinitely funnier possibility of "white women", but I suspect that any response would likely be devoid of enlightenment or merit.

So everyone who disagrees whit you is a troll? I'm just telling my honest opinion and answering to OP's question, i understand that your primitive fanboy's mind is having trouble to understand that but I'm not trolling.

I apologize for flipping the shit earlier but these kind of threads are TGWTG's cancer
T-hunter

Postby Jingus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 am

You're throwing around poorly-typed personal insults at everyone in sight. That's the very definition of trolling.
Jingus

Postby T-hunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 am

Jingus wrote:You're throwing around poorly-typed personal insults at everyone in sight. That's the very definition of trolling.

no thats definition of jerk

Troll is someone who is trying to provoke users go off-topic.
so far your pretty successful
T-hunter

Postby MarzGurl » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 pm

T-hunter wrote:Heck no.
Shes typical anime fan, overweight, terribe hair, odd clothing, and her face resembles squirrel
anyone who thinks shes hot have never seen girl before or is just anoying fan boy who shout her name in the streets or have different taste whit women

The only thing I disagree with is the overweight thing. I'm not UNDERweight by any means, but by all recent scales, my BMI falls under "normal". I admit to being too big for my jumpsuit, but I bought that thing years ago, when I was still a Juniors size, and not a Womens size. I've looked for other jumpsuits in my size to kind of upgrade to, but Dickies doesn't make anything like that in my full-adult size.
MarzGurl
TGWTG.com Contributor

Postby reifuTD » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 pm

That jumpsuit does make you look big, Also you seem tall, frankly compared to all the nerdish reviews the site. Next to most of them, you look like a bear and could maybe beat most of them up :lol:
reifuTD

Postby Wookiee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Let me just say, a face like a squirrel is no bad thing in my book.

Wookiee

Postby Black Adder » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:46 am

Hell yeah, she's hot! I was little disappointed that she didn't get more screentime in Kickassia. Fortunately Linking with Linkara and the bloopers corrected that! With NChick no less, double the fun! ;)
I have a cunning plan!
Black Adder

Postby Ardan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

She is maybe not everyone's Type, but I think she's cute! ;)
Wenn auch die Hoffnung in mir schwand
Mit zitternd Hand mein Schwert ich zieh
Unterm finst'ren Himmelszelt
Der Wölfe Hunger nie versiegt
Ein Hieb, ein Schrei, ein Schmerz, ein Licht
Doch es ist des Todes düst'rer Schatten nicht

Haggard - Tales of Ithiria
Ardan

Postby random_person » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:24 pm

T-hunter wrote:
Jingus wrote:You're throwing around poorly-typed personal insults at everyone in sight. That's the very definition of trolling.

As far as my knowledge goes from both Internet experience and consultation of dictionaries and other comparable resources, 'trolling' means creating threads or leaving posts of a deliberately provocative nature. Whilst you may genuinely be tired of coming across such threads around this forum, you have thus far done little to avoid creating that impression. Not only did you immediately establish a rude tone by insulting both MarGurl and her fans off the bat, but every sentence you have written in both of your posts contains an obvious grammar or spelling error. As you would likely be aware, poor literacy is commonly associated with the act of trolling. If it happens that English is not your first language, then I apologise for being critical, but understand that others' judgements of you as a troll are certainly not unfounded.

Of course, if you indeed are a troll, I have probably granted you a partial victory already by dignifying your post with a response, but c'est la vie.
random_person

Postby T-hunter » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 pm

random_person wrote:
T-hunter wrote:

As far as my knowledge goes from both Internet experience and consultation of dictionaries and other comparable resources, 'trolling' means creating threads or leaving posts of a deliberately provocative nature. Whilst you may genuinely be tired of coming across such threads around this forum, you have thus far done little to avoid creating that impression. Not only did you immediately establish a rude tone by insulting both MarGurl and her fans off the bat, but every sentence you have written in both of your posts contains an obvious grammar or spelling error. As you would likely be aware, poor literacy is commonly associated with the act of trolling. If it happens that English is not your first language, then I apologise for being critical, but understand that others' judgements of you as a troll are certainly not unfounded.

Of course, if you indeed are a troll, I have probably granted you a partial victory already by dignifying your post with a response, but c'est la vie.

Feel free to declare the troll i don't really care about it at this point
T-hunter

Postby Greek117 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Is Marzgirl hot?

Well, to quote "Solid Snake":

Greek117

Postby Raziki » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 am

Honestly, i think so. I find her choice of hair dye cute, as well.
Raziki

Postby Fairfield » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm

I've always loved blue hair and curvaceous women. Drawls kind of bug me, but she can't help what state she's from, and besides, my voice is absolutely hideous, so I'll forgive her that. Yes; she's hot.
I'm fucking the DVD! I'm fucking the DVD!
Fairfield

Postby Kuceman » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 am

Well having actually talked to her I can actually say that she's really cool but is she hot? Well... going on physical traits she's really good... .////. Her hair is fine whether it's blue or not and she's got a really nice smile. Whenever I hear, "Hi I'm Marzgurl and you're watching another Anime News Editorial." I instantly crack a smile. I really don't wanna go into details of what I thought about her in Linking with Linkara. With her jumpsuit zipper being that open... O/////O *ahem* So bottom line Marzy's a fine young lady.
Kuceman

Postby endless » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am

Dare I say "bow chicka bow wow." Marz always look great, but in this picture she looks specially great.
endless

Postby Okami Kugatsu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 pm

HOLY SHIT!
She has a Conan O'Brien cup!
Okami Kugatsu

Postby BigWired » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Ah, you`re definitely attractive, Marzgirl, although I admit that part of it comes from your intelligence and whatnot. I`ve taken to watching more of your reviews and specials, which is helping to rekindle my love of anime.

Plus, your hairstyle is pretty cool. It reminds me of Sarah X Dylon from Funemployment Radio.
BigWired

PreviousNext

Return to MarzGurl