Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm
Press Start DVD

The TGWTG Forum Reviewer Directory

Think you're next Nostalgia Critic? Post your video here and find out!

Moderator: DodgerOfZion

The TGWTG Forum Reviewer Directory

Postby Sparky Young Upstart » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

CURRENT CUT-OFF DATE: MAY 31TH, 2012

With so many people posted so many videos down here, it can get really crowded. Fortunately, I've compiled a list of every person who has updated or began a show within the last 6 weeks (regardless of quality, but not counting one-shots) so you can keep track of where everybody is, and hopefully find something new. The list will be updated at least once a day, and anybody who hasn't updated within 5 weeks will be removed (though kept on file in case you return). Each reviewer has a simple outline:

Title of the Show (with link to the thread)
Hosted by: Usually but not always the person you see on camera; they are alwasy the person who controls the thread.
Subject: Film, Music, Comic Books, whatever the reviewer focuses on. "Various" is a grab bag of assorted randomness.
Description: A synopsis of the show's goal and style. Commonly lifted from the original thread, blip page, or donated by the reviewer themselves. NOTE: Not every show has a description currently, as I do not feel comfortable writing them for other people unless I think I know their style well.
Also Available: Shows aside from their main shows, in the same vein as History of Power Rangers or Twatty Who. Not everybody has one.
Last Updated: The most recent uploaded video, or post confirming that yes they are working on the new episode.

PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT need to inform me when you have done an update; I check every new post when I update the list and will see anything new you have posted. HOWEVER, if two or three days have gone by and I have forgotten your show, misrepresented you, or just plain botched your entry, DO NOT HESITATE to alert me. The last thing I want to do is misrepresent anybody. FURTHERMORE, I won't put your show on the list until you have two updates onto is forum, since then I'll know your here for a while instead of just a one-shot passing through.

NOTE THE SECOND: Due to unforseen cicrumstances, this post contains only video game reivewers. Please scroll further down in order to see the other sections.

VIDEO GAME REVIEWERS

TimellPlay
Hosted By: BloodyL
Subject: Let's Plays
Description: For most Let's Plays, having a special guest is special. But since TimeIIPlay specializes in multiplayer games and is therefore always at least two people, there's always a special guest, which means TimeIIPlay's Let's Plays are always special. (And not in the "special education" way... well, sort of in the "special education" way.)
Also Available; TimellDub
Last Updated: July 14, 2012

brutalmoose
Hosted By: brutalmoose
Subject: Video Games
Description: The topic: video games. The goal: to entertain. No genre of game is safe, and no style of video is off limits. You can call me Moose, and at the end of the day, I want you to enjoy my videos even if you disagree with my opinion.

And Having Played
Hosted By: GeneralLotz
Description: I am General Lotz, while there have been many video game review shows, mine attempts to be different. I attempt to place more emphasis on explaining why a game is good,bad or important, rather than just humor alone.

Lotus Prince Let’s Play
Hosted By: Lotus Prince
Description: I do Let's Play videos of video games that I enjoy. I have something of a survival horror streak, but overall, I play games that I have fun playing. I occasionally throw in some jokes in my commentary, but overall, I'm in it for the story, and I enjoy analyzing what I see, and trying to compare it to material I've seen before, whether it is earlier in the game, or from an outside source. Overall, I pick games that I enjoy, and that I think make for a great viewing experience.

DrowningInFootWear Reviews
Hosted By: drowning_in_footwear
Description: A show that has nothing to do footwear. The incomparable Jesse Wood reviews and analyzes whatever game he feels like whether they be great, terrible, buried treasures, or buried turds. Sometimes insightful, often hilarious, always beautiful.
Also Available: Feats of Strength, Lessons to Manhood
Last Updated: July 11, 2012

Retrospective Perspective
Hosted By: irishpump
Description: A Classic Gaming show starring Half-Bit. We take a look at what makes classic video games so great, mixed with the perspective of an insane man-child.

The Achievement Whore
Hosted By: Johnny Chase
Description: A web series discussing and giving tips on how to get XBOX 360 achievements.
Also Available: The Geeketeria

Examined Life (of gaming)
Hosted By: Roland Thompson
Description: Do YOU like video games from the mid-late 90s? Do you spend lots of time thinking about them? If so, read on. If Socrates were born about the same time I was, he would probably have amended his most famous of quotes to read: "The unexamined life (of gaming) is not worth living for a human being." And he would be right. It's not enough merely to PLAY games, we must also think about them (at length if possible).
Also Available: The Gaming Goose

Ebonrook's Channel
Hosted By: Ebonrook
Description: I tend to vary quite a lot, but I suppose it's primarily Let's Plays of Adventure games.
Last Updated: July 9, 2012

A Fistful of Tokens
Hosted By: That_Swedish_Guy
Subject: Arcade Video Games
Description: A Swedish guy with too much time on his hands takes a look at old arcade games (classics and obscure alike) of all kinds.
Also Available: Let's Plays
Last Updated: July 8, 2012

Irving Reviews
Hosted By: dwashbur
Description: Irving reviews series video games, both good and bad. He looks at similarities and differences within a series, story developments, gameplay, and other aspects of game enjoyment. He sometimes has to deal with his personal heckler, Sir Nitpick, but he's up to the challenge.
Also Available: Classic Song Reviews with the M.A.N.

Video Game Grievances
Hosted By: DSouth87
Subject: Video Game Rants
Description: A show that underlines the most hair-puling, blood boiling aspects of Video Games
Last Updated: July 6, 2012

Loser Talk
Hosted By: trustno1
Description: A game review show focusing on bizarre and unique games. The goal is to introduce people to under-the-radar titltes that they might not have learned about otherwise. Also, the host may suffer from a bit of an excessive personality.
Last Updated: July 1, 2012

Playstation Preview Variety Hour
Hosted By: Jazz
Subject: Playstation Games
Descritpion: I've always had a love for Playstation games for as long as I can remember. I first got my Playstation in 1997 and it's always been a part of my life. I wanted to do my little tribute to the system that shaped my childhood by starting a show called the Playstation Preview Variety Hour. The point of this show is to give a semi-serious review while playing through the game itself, demonstrating the flaws that I've found and annoyances I remember but still giving credit where credit is due for some genuinely good work. This isn't a rage show or a passive show and I try to juggle between the two.

MUD2MMO
Hosted By: pb-Tyger
Subject: MMOs
Description: MUD2MMO is a show making commentary, critique and general poking fun at MMORPG's and it's players.
Also Available: WOWTF, Tacticool, 80's Interlude
Last Updated: June 28, 2012

Superstrider's Corner
Hosted By: Superstrider
Description: A collection of game reviews, let's plays, and blogs.
Also Available: Mastication Station

Famicom Dojo Podcast
Hosted By: SeanOrange
Description: Video-making takes time, and Vinnk and I have lots to talk about! So we're doing this weekly podcast to discuss more recent topics, expound on previous ones, or take up something we might not get to for a while in the video series.
Last Updated: June 23, 2012

CONSOLE WARS!
Hosted By: LevelOne
Subject: Multi-platform Games and The Console Wars
Description: N/A
Last Updated: June 21, 2012

Jeeb the Gamer Boy
Hosted By: JeebTheGamerBoy
Subject; Video Games
Description: Jeeb the Gamer Boy! Let this 16-Bit Rpg reject into your hearts. The Gamer Boy bridges the 80ies, 90ies and now'ies - Movies, Video Games and probably others stuff too! Join Jeeb & the gang on the Gamer Boy comedy-fun-super-wacky adventure thing!
Last Updated: June 16, 2012

Finding the Plot
Hosted By: vyleside
Subject: Video Games and Video Game Movies
Description: Finding the Plot is a review series that takes a look at videogame (and videogame movie) plots and considers them as if they were literary masterpieces, finding the hidden meanings behind their unusual voice acting and writing.
Also Available: Gaming Mysteries

The 1sonicwebmaster Reviews
Hosted By: 1sonicwebmaster
Subject: Various
Description: A review show of video games, comics, and movies. The1sonicwebmaster (Chris Eli) takes his own turn with these comedic video reviews. Along with his many loyal & hilarious friends. We have a funny and entertaining style for the show, so check it out!
Also Available: Sonic Adventure Abridged, 20 Sonic Retrosepctive, Fun Times With...
Last Updated: June 14, 2012

Sonic Retrospective
Hosted By: Afr0Blu3
Subject: Sonic the Hedgehog
Description: My channel aims to provide reviews of both modern and classic video games, delivered with a dose of dignity, honesty and integrity. My aim is to show gamers in a positive light, and talk about our hobby with a degree of passion and knowledge we can all be proud of.
Last Updated: June 4, 2012
Last edited by Sparky Young Upstart on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 292 times in total.
Sparky Young Upstart

Re: The TGWTG Forum Reviewer Directory

Postby Autofluke » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Wow dude, very impressive! Although I can't view the whole list. When I click on the "spoiler" button, it opens, but is cut off. Could you re-post or post a link to the full list?

-->update: after I initially posted this response, it appeared fine. Sorry 'bout that.

When my show is more prolific, you should add it too! Right now it is sort of a "when-I-have-time" thing.
Autofluke

Postby gfresh06 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh, dear. I have so many shows I might have broken your system. Well, I gave you all of the information; please, feel free to do what you'd like with this. And thanks for all the hard work!

Who do we talk to to sticky this?
gfresh06

Postby Patrick Alexander » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Wow....you're highly insane....highly
Patrick Alexander

Postby Djourno » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm

The word 'Impressive' just doesn't cover it! Well done!
Daniel Pizarro: Journalist, Producer & Bro
http://www.danielpizarro.com.au
Djourno

Postby Shocksuspect » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Holy heck! There's well over 100 reviewers on these forums, didn't realize there were so many :lol:

Good idea putting together a directory, I'm gonna use this to find out about some more reviewers
Shocksuspect

Postby TheHorrorGuru » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 pm

This is one hell of an undertaking and I'm super impressed with the results. Well done, good sir! My hats off to you. :D
Follow me on Twitter: @TheHorrorGuru and like me on Facebook!
TheHorrorGuru

Postby Mengde » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Awesome thread, and it got stickied! Well deserved. Thanks for the hard work man!
The Illiterate Scholar of Dinosaur News Center and Occasional Gaming.

Dinosaur News Center - A show with all the latest dinosaur research & discoveries.
Mengde

Postby Autofluke » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm

If you want any assistance or help, let us know! I wouldn't mind helping out if you ever need it-- :D
Autofluke

Postby Arkle » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Correction: Geek of all Trades is in re-development right now. Gilmore Girls Re-watch Podcast is the GG show, Singular Achievement Phenomenon is the one-hit wonder show.
Tumblrs:
Personal http://thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
Chez Apocalypse Secrets http://chezapocalypsesecrets.tumblr.com
Is Your Faith Really So Weak... http://weakfaith.tumblr.com
Arkle

Postby The Hardcore Kid » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Whoa...that is a very very very very very very very VERY long list of reviewers! :lol:
The Hardcore Kid

Postby Isaac232 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I think this is really convenient, it lets us know what each reviewer is like and we can find out the last time they updated. I have to say though it must have taken you forever to gather all this info. In any case, awesome stuff and grats on it being stickied.
Isaac232

Postby ScooterMike » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:07 am

Wow. I'm speechless. That's a lot of reviewers and shows. Oh, don't forgot about my show. I just updated it yesterday.
Attack of The Awesome Podcast - MJ's YouTube - Radical Shores
ScooterMike

Postby fusionater » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Personally animated analysis is my favorite out of all these shows that I have actually seen, and ive seen a significant amount of them.
fusionater

Postby moviebuffmel90 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Such a long list! I'm honored to be on there.
moviebuffmel90

Postby Necro Critic » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Nice to see that you used my crappy preview video as my synopsis.
Necro Critic

Postby Sparky Young Upstart » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:40 pm

I can change that, if you want. Just tell me what you'd like it to say.

Um, on another note, the thing I was afraid of happening happened: I broke the 60000 character limit and now I have to split everything into seperate posts. Drat.

FILM AND TELEVISION REVIEWERS

The Oldschoo' Review
Hosted By: JohnnyOldschool
Subject: Films
Description: He eats disgusting foods, he reviews bad movies, and he's usually drunk. JohnnyOldschool.com, where the elite meek to geek.
Also Available: Bad Combos, F***ing Magnets

Mike in the Hat Reviews
Hosted By: mikeinthehat
Description: Yo my name is Michael I wear a hat and I have a review show that I'm doing for a hobby. All the videos are nice and short and review various things from movies to beer. So take a look and enjoy yourself.

The Cine-Masochist
Hosted By: The Cine-Masochsit
Subject: 80s Films
Description: So what and who is the Cine-Masochist? Well me obviously, but it's a show that's main focus is celebrating bad movies instead of bashing them.
If you love 80's action/slashers and exploitation films then this should be right up your alley!

Toons These Days
Hosted By: DToons
Subject: Animation
Description: These shorts star Doggy, a crotchety old toon from the 1920's who decided he has a few things to say about the cartoons on television now, and some of what he's got to say isn't nice. And fact, almost none of it is!

Mr.AspiringActor Presents
Hosted By: Mraspiringactor
Subject: Acting performances
Description: In this show, Mr.AspiringActor critiques bad acting performances and shows where they went wrong.
Also Available: Cinematic Soundtracks, Finkleman Reviews, Life of an Internet Troll

Terror Obscura
Hosted By: FearFanForever
Subject: Horror Films
Description: Terror Obscura is a show dedicated to exploring the best and worst horror films ever made. While some shows are content to just mock bad films, this one isn't afraid to take even the most sacred of cows to the slaughterhouse. If you like horror, humor, or if you're just looking to find some titles you might want to rent, Terror Obscura is the show for you.
Also Available: Movie Skewer
Last Updated: July 13, 2012

Good Bad Flicks
Hosted By: Cecil
Description: There are good movies, bad movies, and movies that fit in between. Welcome to Good Bad Flicks. Primarily, I talk about movies I feel don't deserve their negative reputation, but I also focus on rare movies, cult classics, and my own personal favorites. I often discuss what goes on behind the scenes, promotional materials, and anything else I have on the films. I have a very dry sense of humour, and it often makes its way into the videos.

Ciy Reviews
Hosted By: CiyReviews
Subject: Asian Action Films
Description: Diving into high flying Asian action films, Ciy tries to find the best and worst of martial arts film from around Asia.

Movie Apocalypse
Hosted By: Tai-Pan
Subject: Film
Description: So, the world as we've know it has ended... but that doesn't mean you can't still whittle away long irradiated nights watching movies between mutant raids does it? Week to week I will be scavenging the wastelands to review the films you might have missed during Earth's salad days.
Also Available: Erase/Rewind

They Made Me Watch This!
Hosted By: detroitmechworks
Description: Movies... movies that need to be punished. Unfortunately, All I can do is snark the hell out ‘em. DIE BARBIE DIE!!!
Last Updated: July 12, 2012

Rex Bologna Reviews...
Hosted By: RexBologna
Description: Basking in the bottom of the barrel!

Media Hunter Reviews
Hosted By: Isaac232
Subject: Animal Films
Description: Azeroth's own Isaac232 has taken on the task of tracking down and reviewing animal-related films or anything of the sort. No matter how bad or good it is, or if it's animated or live-action, he'll take on any film relating to what he brings home for dinner. He'll even take on monsters and aliens on occasion, there's nothing he can't do!

MistareFusion
Hosted By: MistareFusion
Subject: TV

Weird British Kids Show Corner
Hosted By: Mad Andy
Subject: Weird British Kids Shows
Description: It's about a niche that is, as far as I am aware, pretty much unexplored in terms of reviews, possibly for a good reason - weird british children's programmes (of which, incidentally, there are a frankly worrying number). They can be animated, stop motion, puppets or live action series or miniseries. All that matters is the stuff in the title - weirdness, britishness and being nominally for kids.

Cinematic Venom
Hosted By: SarcasticVenom
Description: Spewing venom onto cinematic disasterpieces one bad tagline at a time.
Also Available: Cinematic Synopsis

Hack the Movi3s
Hosted By: Hack the Movi3s
Subject: FIlms
Description: Hack the Movi3s is a show that rips apart movies from all genres but focuses mainly on superhero, horror, and sci fi films. It's host Tony has to suffer through each film and put up with its bullshit and only gets to review a positive film once in a blue moon. Hack the Movi3s also does reviews of recent releases and helps you make up your mind when your deciding to go to the theater.

Animation Lookback
Hosted By: AniMat
Description: A show that talks about some of the most famous animation studios, animators or TV channels on their history, their impact in the animation industry and individually look on their projects.
Also Available: AniMat's Reviews

Vaulting
Hosted By: moviebuffmel90
Subject: Film and Television
Description: There are moments where on tends to forget movies that either made a small impact or deserved to be buried back into the Earth. Watch as the films that have "little respect" get the reviewing treatment they deserved!

Movie Questions Answered
Hosted By: alexthed
Description: Answering the biggest questions from various films, both old and new.

The Plot Hole Podcast
Hosted By: The_Wolverine!
Subject: Films (podcast)
Description: The Plot Hole a movie Podcast where our panelists (Steven Chaitman, Simon Brookfield, Max Alborn, John Gilpatrick, Julian Stark and myself) discuss the latest movie news, the hot movie topics, review the latest releases and look at upcoming movies. We laugh, we joke, we have serious debates and we hope you enjoy the show.

The AbsentCommentator
Hosted By: The AbsentCommentator
Description: The AbsentCommentator gives a dry, sarcastic look at various media formats that the rest of the world wants us all to forget.
Last Updated: July 10, 2012

Cartoon Palooza
Hosted By: Joey Tedesco
Description: This is where Joey looks at cartoons that are either worth it or, simply put... FUGHETABOUIT!
Also Available: The Drawing Watches

The Cinema Slob
Hosted By: Lothos
Description: Hey everybody out there in internet land, my name is Zach LaVoy and I do a little show called "The Cinema Slob". It's a review series similar in style to both Brad and Doug's shows.

TV Trash
Hosted By: rowdycmoore
Subject: Television
Description: As someone who's spent way too much time in front of the TV, Rowdy now dares to sift through the rubble of TV shows from recent times to the distant past. Might he find a treasure or two among the mounds of TV trash?
Last Updated: June 9, 2012

Hardcore Kids Movies
Hosted By: The Hardcore Kid
Subject: Children's Films
Description: Reviews of animated movies and television shows, both the awesome and the awful.

Animation Dumbination
Hosted By: MixCritic
Subject; Animation

Cartoon Corner
Hosted By: Whyboy
Description: A show about a lunatic who loves cartoons, and takes it personally when he sees cartoon. So, he decided to start a show. What could possibly go wrong?
Also Available: Gaming Ally

Kamex Koopa Reviews
Hosted By: Kamex Koopa
Description: This is Kamex Koopa reviews! I love horror movies, monster movies and superheroes, so I'm gonna sharpen my tongue to pierce them!
Lasy Updated: July 8, 2012

Flickchat
Hosted By: flickchatdan
Description: Flickchat is a weekly show where two brothers, Dan Williams & Gaz Williams, come together to give their opinions on new and classic films.
Last Updated: July 7, 2012

Deusdaecon reviews
Hosted By: daecon
Subject: Film Franchises
Description: Deusdaecon reviews is a place where movie franchise's are look at in depth and reviewed thoroughly

fCartoon Hero’s Reviews
Hosted By: TheHeroOfTomorrow
Description: Greetings, I am the Cartoon Hero, because with great nostalgia comes great responsibility. And when I'm not fighting crime using my ability to control all cartoon cliche's, I'm blowing bad animation to hell and back!

Classic Bash
Hosted By: RLKing
Subject: Classic Movies
Description: This a my show where we take a look at cinematic masterpieces and make fun of them, showing that even perfection could use a bit of humbling.
Also Available: Cinema Slam

Norman Tweeter Productions
Hosted By: normantweeter
Description: We are Norman Tweeter Productions, a muppet-style puppetry group in and around the Western Washington area. We do film reviews, skits, songs, and sometimes public appearances!
Last Updated: July 5, 2012

MediaWhorz
Hosted By: Kora
Subject: Film and Televsion
Description: MediaWhorz is the show where four guys join together to review the best and worst that cinema and television have to offer.

Cheapskate's Reviews of Free Media
Hosted By: Cheapskate
Subject: Free Media
Description: As you can guess from the title, I'm focusing my attention on movies you can watch for free (legally) on the Internet.
Last Updated: July 4, 2012

Miss Liv's Video Reviews
Hosted By: The Red Suitcase
Description: I'm just a chick with a bowler from Denmark trying to have fun while sharing my love for cartoon and other children related entertainment. I focus on mainly either children-related shows and cartoons, cartoon shows, or comic superheroes and their transition to either television or movies. I never ever got people who only wanted to focus on the dull adult drama...
Also Available: Best Acting Advices (blog)

Tales from the North
Hosted By: Hedonistic Actor
Subject: Finnish Films
Description: Tales from the North is the review series focusing on the film library of my home country Finland from good to bad and everything between.
Last Updated: July 3, 2012

Mr. Mendo’s Hack attack
Hosted By: Mr. Mendo
Description: A cynic in sunglasses (who's at least a little drunk) compares "treasure" and "trash" alike to show just how subjective "good" really is...

From Pages to Pictures
Hosted By: Jaimetud
Description: In this show, adapted movies are compared to their literary counterparts.

The Cartoon Clipshow
Hosted by: Paranormal Rob
Description: A look back on old, obscure, or nostalgic animated TV shows and movies to see if they still hold up or if they were just ways to get us to buy toys as well as reviews of newer animated TV shows and movies to find out if they're any good or if only the oldies will always be the best.
Also Available: WTF Games
Last Updated: July 2, 2012

NIRDude Reviews
Hosted By: Minimoose
Description: Streaming or in your mailbox, lots of people get movies and tv series from Netflix. But suppose you're like me, the skeptical type, who doesn't want to waste away time watching garbage you wouldn't even force your cat to watch or just have no idea if a show/movie will be any good or not and need an opinion on it? That's where I come in with this show, "Netflix In Review". How I will decide which movie or TV show to review is completely random or if I get enough requests from people to review a certain movie, I will, but remember, it has to be on Netflix!

Hewy’s Animated Movie Reviews
Hosted by: Hewylewis
Description: Time to watch Hewy’s Animated Movie Reviews! Whether hand drawn, CGI, puppets, or clay, if they’ve got a good story then they’ll make the front page.
Also Available: Fantasy Movie Memories

Adaptation with Dick the Mick
Hosted By: Impetuously Insane
Subject: Adaptations
Description: Witness Richie "Dick Mick" McAlister review horrifying movies and TV shows based off different media!
Also Available: Repairman

The Count Jackula Show
Hosted By: Count Jackula
Description: Watch The Count Jackula Show as your host, Count Jackula, reviews and riffs on the best and worst that exploitation, horror movies, sci-fi, video games, and pop culture has to offer. All coming with his warning that bad movies and video games are a virus from outer space

Horrible Horror
Hosted By: Eshbaal
Description: Eshbaal has a little fascination I have with horror films... preferably of the B-variety. He’s big fan of various "bad" horror films, and can usually find quite a few redeeming qualities by, for example, taking things such as budget and time constraints into account. That, and they just amuse the hell out of him. But in this series, he’ll go over the very very worst. Enjoy! OR HE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL.

Nero Reviews
Hosted By: nero_reviews
Description: Nero Reviews is a is a review show incorporating brutally honest in combination with art work and jokes.

Cheshire Cat Studios
Hosted By: koger
Subject: Films (podcast)
Description: Join your hosts Laughing Man, CineMax, Kenny Farino and STAR in this humble video podcast as they describe their own personal cinematic experiences, recall their hilarous movie house horror stories, and discuss what movie theaters can do to win them back.
Last Updated: June 30, 2012

Into the Idiot Box
Hosted By: Dubious Khan
Subject: Television
Description: Where we look at television of the past and present and try to figure out where things went so horribly, horribly wrong.

Animated Heroine Reviews
Hosted By: ZetzDarke
Subject: Animated Films
Description: The Animated Heroine reviews all things animated. Her love for good animated films is matched only by her cynicism towards the bad ones.
Also Available: Reel vs Reel, Theatrical Reviews
Last Updated: June 29, 2012

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
Hosted By: The Cheap-Arse Film Critic.
Description: The Cheap-Arse Film Review is a UK-produced show in which a young(ish) man named Cheapus conducts an experiment to see if it's possible to live the life of a cinema-nerd on one of the strictest budgets available, that being no more than one English Pound per-movie.

Kriken's World
Hosted By: KKmario_fan
Subject: The Simpsons
Description: I normally take a look at Modern Simpsons episodes with the occasional HP Lovecraft adaptation mixed in.
Also Available: Lovecraft's Corner

Beijing Bootlegs
Hosted By: beijingschwartz
Subject: Hong Kong / Martial Arts Film
Description: Beijing Bootlegs is a combination of two of my favorite things in life: comedic movie reviews, and Hong Kong / Martial Arts cinema. I welcome any and all feedback, questions, comments, and requests.
Last Updated: June 27, 2012

Animated Analysis
Hosted By: Stephan
Description: Animated Analysis is a review show in which Stephan and Nootrac(a drawing come to life) talk about animated films and TV shows. In addition to this, animated comedy shorts will also be uploaded every now and then.
Also Available: Actual Animated Analysis, Animated Analysis Abridged, the Yu Yu Hakushow: Abridged Files
Last Updated: June 24, 2012

The DVD Shelf
Hosted By: DavidRose
Subject: DVDs and Blu-Rays
Description: Welcome to The DVD Shelf Movie Reviews, a film-lover's safe haven to bask in the warm glow of cult favorites, over-looked cinematic gems, rediscovered classics, and downright fun flicks on DVD and Blu-ray.

Q-Reviews
Hosted By: QuantumSX
Description: With so many critics focusing on nostalgic media often more recent gems, both good and bad, go by unnoticed and thats where we come in. No man is left behind is our motto! We are here to bring you both the best and worst of cinema and gaming from the past decade...or so. So no Wikipedia will be needed here. So please enjoy the show!
Last Updated: June 22, 2012

The Film Renegado
Hosted By: kukulkan
Subject: Mexican Films
Description: I do film reviews, most of them about Mexican movies, sometimes I'll take on a particular blockbuster movie if I feel like it, but overall the main topic of my show is Mexican films, films about Mexico or that happen on Mexico. Did I mention Mexico? Let's say Mexico again!

Rhyming Reviews
Hosted By: dakostro
Description: This is Rhyming Reviews, where I review new movie releases through rhymes. I'm making these partly because I love rhyming, but also to give my videos a special twist.
Last Updated: June 21, 2012

The Blockbuster Chick
Hosted By: suzmcg83
Description: I'm the Blockbuster Chick and I'm here to review the Blockbuster films we all hate, but SOMEHOW made money at the Box Office, you all have the ones you love to hate! I know I do! So sit back, relax and get ready to have the films that never should have been made ripped to shreds!
Also Available: Tune Switch, Movies 360
Last Updated: June 20, 2012

Brandon's Cult Reviews
Hosted By: Brandon_Tenold
Subject: Cult Calssics
Description: This series specializes in "cult" or genre film reviews from across cinema history.
Last Updated: June 19, 2012

Infamous Queer
Hosted By: InfamousSphere
Subject: LGBT Films
Description: There's a surprising amount of queer films out there. Some are very good and critically acclaimed. Some are bizarre and art house, some are mainstream and cringeworthy. In any case, as a queer who started a quest to "watch lots of gay movies" pretty much as soon as Brokeback mountain came out (and I was 14) I thought it might be fun to review them.
Also Available: Period Drama Drama, Gender Hipster
Last Updated: June 18, 2012

The Game Show Reviewer
Hosted By: captainshuttle
Subject: Game Shows
Description: Join the voyage of Tempest One, a time-traveling fighter plane from the future and it's pilot, as it bounces around in time and space, out of control, and usually within the vicinity of a game show studio, trying desperately to get home.
Also Available: The Many Themes of...

Gilmore Girls Re-watch
Hosted By: Arkle
Subject: Gilmore Girls
Description: A podcast going through each episode of Gilmore Girls, with some people reminiscing and others seeing them for the first time.
Also Available: Singluar Achievement Phenomenon
Last Updated: June 12, 2012

Toku Time
Hosted By: EZ Rider
Subject: Tokusatsu
Description: Does the phrase “Rider Kick” mean anything to you? Have you debated the finer points of Kamen Rider vs. Super Sentai? Do you love spandex-clad superheroes and armored warriors of justice? Were you a Power Rangers fan? If you answered yes to any of these questions then buckle in ‘cause it’s Toku Time! EZ Rider is your guide to the sensational world of Tokusatsu. EZ is joined by his very own Imajin named Rage Rider who imbues EZ’s collection of toku items with the power to fight against the villains that threaten his continued existence.
Also Available: Rage Reviews
Last Updated: June 10, 2012

Blood Splattered Cinema
Hosted By: TheHorrorGuru
Description: In Blood Splattered Cinema the Horror Guru reviews the bloodiest, wildest and weirdest horror cinema has to offer.

MizzeeOH Reviews
Hosted By: MizzeeOH
Also Available: Horrifying Musings of the Fourth Kind

Film & Nothingness
Hosted By: A Philosopher
Description: A strange philosopher attempts to understand the strangeness of existence by watching some strange films. Strangeness ensues.
Also Available: FIlm Phenomenon
Last Updated: June 5, 2011

Rufus Reviews
Hosted By: Rufus
Description: Rufus reviews all the movies from the mediocre to the bad, we look at them all. Hijinx are to proceed. So sit back, kick your shoes off and stay awhile for Rufus Reviews.
Also Available: Surivor Synopsis
Last edited by Sparky Young Upstart on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 352 times in total.
Sparky Young Upstart

Postby Sparky Young Upstart » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm

ANIME AND LITERATURE REVIEWERS

Anime For Dummies
Hosted By: michaelarroyo01
Subject: Anime
Description: Hello, I'm Michael, and I will be your navigator for what will probably be a... well, let's face it, a pretty mediocre series of anime discussions I like to call Anime for Dummies. So join us as my magical text box and I rant, rave, and swoon over our favorite animes.

Starbolt Productions
Hosted By: Cferra
Subject: Comic Books
Description: Starbolt Productions takes a look a comics and shows animation based on the Starbolts webcomic!
Also Available: Comic Showcase

Hail Zeon
Hosted By: Zetsubou J
Description: Listen to me as I pontificate about various anime titles, telling you which ones to watch, and which ones to avoid like a ravenous diseased prostitute. Why should you listen to me? Because I call myself a reviewer, which obviously makes my opinion more valid anyone else you know.
Also Available: Thundercats Retrospective

The Graphic Novel Picture Show
Hosted By: Solkir
Subject: Comics
Description: A retrospective where we look into the evolution of The Comic Book Movie as a genre.

Book vs. Movie
Hosted By: Destructive Darkness
Subject: Books and their Adaptations
Description: Taking a movie and compare it to the book it was based on? Give me one good reason why not!

The PUNCHLINE
Hosted By: Comic Strip Critic
Subject: Newspaper comics
Description: Every Friday, the Punchline looks at the newspaper comic pages and looks at why the good work, and why the bad suck. The new, the old, the comedic, the soap operas...they're all fair game!

Library of Madness
Hosted By; DCDT
Subject: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Books
Description: In the Library of Madness we take a look at novels from the fantasy and sience-fiction genres, usually - but not limited to- adaptations and sequels to well known media.

Otamon Anime Reviews
Hosted by: Otamon
Description: Where we look at the first episodes of recent anime, avoid spoilers as much as we can and then at the end of the review I give my opinion of the entire show.
Last Udpated: July 5, 2012

Webcomic Relief
Hosted By: Riiser
Subject: Webcomics
Description: Ever since Riiser learned to write, he's always been writing or drawing one story after another. In the end, that lead up to a webcomic. Now he's reading other webcomics and using his skills as a computer game reviewer to review them with his own personal humour and style. All opinions are of course his own, and you're entitled to your own opinions as well.
Also Available: Let’s Plays

Warning! Readers Advisory!
Hosted By: derekthebard
Subject: Books
Description: Wherein one intrepid librarian reviews some of the worst that genre fiction has to offer, as well as library issues and film adaptations. Be seeing you.
Also Available: Better Off Read, What We Watched

Lightside of Fanfiction
Hosted By: Crossover Princess
Subject: Fanfiction
Description: Join Emma Iveli, a fanfic writer as she reviews the best of the best of fan fiction with her haunted computer V.

The Taken Out Of Context Show!
Hosted By: realglitch
Description: Well humans, time to inform you about anime and other fanboy topics to your species. So sit your human bottom down and learn.

TheSandMan Reviews Sonic the Hedgehog
Hosted By: GekiTheReviewer
Subject: Sonic Comics
Description: Is this, the longest comic book series based off a video game character, really good enough to withstand the test of time to justify it being published today? As protector of the Sonic fan-base (yaaaay >.>) I'm tasked with letting you guys know, starting right from the beginning.
Last Updated: June 26, 2012

Grumpy Celt Reviews
Hosted By: Grumpy-Celt
Subject: RPG Reviews and Columns
Description: A weekly podcast and video program reviewing RPG products and providing columns on RPG related issues.
Last Updated: June 13, 2012

Comics are Awesome!
Hosted By: JdRavnos
Subject: Comic Books
Description: Welcome to Comics Are Awesome where we bring you everything awesome in comics. The focus of this series is instead of mocking bad comics, but instead it brings the best of the best (especially those that don't get tons of attention) in sequential storytelling to you in a nice little package.
Last edited by Sparky Young Upstart on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 215 times in total.
Sparky Young Upstart

Postby Sparky Young Upstart » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

MUSIC REVIEWERS

That Other Song
Hosted By: Patrick Alexander
Subject: Music
Description: Greetings and welcome to That Other Song where I take a look at one-hit wonders that actually had another hit, albums that had more than one successful single and parts of an artist/band career that gets less love than their peak era.

Light of the Night Reviews
Hosted By: christhenerd
Subject: Music Videos
Description: It’s the middle of the night...a perfect time for Chris to sit in front of his laptop and watch music videos.
Also Available: Game Reviews, Nerd Rage, Truth About Nursery Rhymes, REVIEW U, Ableached

Soundbite - The Internet's Only DJ Superhero
Hosted By: DjSoundBite
Description: Greetings All! I'm SoundBite, the internet's only DJ superhero! I protect the world from bad music by reviewing it so you know what to avoid. If it is worthy it shall fall under my protection, but if it isn't, it shall be destroyed!

Rocked Album Reviews
Hosted By: LuckyGetsRocked
Subject: Rock Albums
Description: A weekly review series that takes a new rock album the week it is released and give it a listen and say if it's worth your money or not. Rocked covers any rock genre from soft alternative to metal. Your suggestions are welcome!!!

Miss Purple's Music Reviews
Hosted By: purplefebruary
Last edited by Sparky Young Upstart on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 167 times in total.
Sparky Young Upstart

Postby Sparky Young Upstart » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:43 pm

MIXED AND MISCELLANEOUS REVIEWERS

Mr. Coat
Hosted By: Estefan
Description: Mr. Coat waxes nostalgic about either the old or the new parts of popular culture; whether it be classic animation, great film directors, or what he had for lunch.
Also Available: Brief Film Reviews, Forgotten Gem

C.R.I.T.I.C. TV
Hosted By: robertmillion
Subject: Sketches, Parodies, & Interviews
Description: Comedic Reviews In The Internet Community Television is your one stop shop for updates on all your internet personalties, whether top of the heap or up and coming we cover them all. While lovingly roasting the lot of them! With sketches, skits, and parodies you're in for show that pulls out all the stops for a laugh. WARNING: TRUTH HAS NO BUSINESS ON PREMISES.
Also Available: The Reviewer Report, Canadian Criticism

Adver-tainment
Hosted By: Skeletroy
Subject: Avertisements
Description: I have started a series that takes a strange look at advertisements from comic books and video game magazines.

Aaron the Austaku & Friends
Hosted By: ThomasFyreheart
Description: Aaron, his “twin brother” Thomas, and some of their friends talk about and review certain aspects of pop culture, from old school music & movies to current day pro wrestling.

Rylingo
Hosted By: 27CDruid
Description: A review show hosted by YOUR gaming/movie/tv/podcasting Druid.

The Animated Reviewer
Hosted By: Cool Fire Bird
Subject: Films and Video Games
Description: I’m The Animated Reviewer, a 2D reviewer who looks at games, cartoons, movies, comics, anime. If it’s animated or drawn, I’m probably gunna review it.The type of games I normally go for are Adventure. My love for Adventure Games has grown and I plan on collecting all that I can, be they old or new games. I do other types, but if I can get my hands on an Adventure game, a review will soon follow. What you will also see are RPGs, Platformers, and Horror games. I may not like watching horror movies, but horror games are a lot of fun. I review all types of maturity in games or cartoons, but if you’re expecting me to review gory or ‘adult’ time of cartoons or games, you will be disappointed.
Also Available: Theater Episodes, Let’s Plays

Mad Matt Reviews
Hosted By: Madmatt2185
Description: Mad Matt Reviews show cases Mad Matt, an up and coming reviewer, who doesn't stay on one type of review. Nor does he only review bad things.

Title in Progress
Hosted By: TheEternalShadow
Subject: Various (Podcast)
Description: Hey guys, and welcome to Title In Progress. Title In Progress is a podcast put out every week...mostly, that deals with all things nerdy.
Also Available: Everything Geeky, The Impressionable Sampler, Poe-Kicks-Ass-cast, The Meh Cast

Planetman Entertainment
Hosted By: Mikey Insanity
Description: Join Mikey as he reviews books, movies, and other stuff. And follow him on his travels around the convention/meet-up circuit.

Is It Awesome?
Hosted By: Sebastian_Havelock
Description: Roleplaying Game author Ian Warner takes time out from his busy schedual to review anything he likes the look of.

Oddity Archive
Hosted By: OddityArchive
Subject: Obscure Media
Description: The new series, "Oddity Archive" has been posted on blip.tv. The Archive revolves around the odd, obsolete and obscure areas of TV, Music and Technology.

The Voice Reviews
Hosted By: emptysquare
Description: EmptySquare's Review of, Music, Movies, Television, and anything else you can think of.

Geek Thoughts
Hosted By: benfromcanada
Subject: Various (podcast)
Description: We will discuss various issues surrounding geek culture, settle age old debates, and have a lot of fun doing it.

Needs More Gay
Hosted By: rantasmo
Subject: Gay Culture
Description: Needs More Gay dissects the highs and lows of gay culture past and present with the precision of a dull machete.

DarkMatch
Hosted By: Foxy Friend Backlash
Subject: Wrestling (podcast)
Description: We're a group of a dozen or so goofballs who pick four of us twice a week (sometimes 3) To go and do about an hour long recap and review of wrestling programs from both WWE and TNA. We have various mediums which we contact people in, first and most important would be our blip.tv account and youtube account respectively whilst trying way too hard to captivate you attention and be funny the entire way through.

Isle of Rangoon
Hosted By: Starchibald
Subject: Sketches and Reviews
Description: Hey all! Greetings from the Isle of Rangoon, a review show featuring riffs, reviews, sketches and Rangoons (Creatures from the Isle of Rangoon that are sometimes mistaken for puppets). Our review focus will be on the low-cost end of entertainment.

Reviews and Info
Hosted By: kaykeyser
Description: The team of Kay and Magmar review any thing and every thing but mainly there mission is to inform people about subject matter they care about. Kay wants to help the world understand every thing that he enjoys from his point of view and convert people who are not fans in to fans. And if he can provide practical services, like education on how to play a game or do a hobby, he'll do that as well.

Contrarians Project
Hosted By: krayhayft
Subject Various (podcast)
Description: Want gaming, movies, entertainment, and social opinions outside of the box? You've come to the right place. We are not industry insiders/professionals, we aren't part of any official company, we are simply two guys who feel aren't being represented by the rest of the media out there, for the most part.

Dinosaur News Center
Hosted By: mengde
Subject: Dinosaurs
Description: Dinosaur News Center is here to bring you the latest news on dinosaur discoveries, research, and even dinosaurs in the popular media. We also have Occasional Gaming, where I occasionally talk about games.
Also Available: Occasional Gaming, Fire Emblem Retrospective

Memory Lane
Hosted By: TheObscure
Description: The Obscure, the most post-tentios cat on the web, takes a psychedelic walk down memory lane to remember those overlooked and forgotten bits of nostalgia that haunt your mind like a gray matter phantom!

PPV Reviews
Hosted By: Dukect
Subject: Wrestling
Description: One man's journey to find a Wrestling PPV that doesn't suck
Also Available: Last Reviewer Standing

SumUp
Hosted By: theonlypeter
Description: In SumUp, I sum up my thoughts over a general series as a whole, giving any major points of interest some insight, and then tallying my score on a watch list. The series can either be animated, video game, comic book, or a variation from one of these into another media.

Reviewing the Reviewers
Hosted By: AnYOne
Subject: Reviewers

House of Love
Hosted By:FunkyM
Description: There are several under-appreciated or just plain forgotten movies out there. FunkyMonkey finds them, dusts them off and gives them the review they deserve!
Also Available: History of Turrican
Last updated: July 7, 2012

Mystery Madness
Hosted By: FullOfQuestions
Subject: Mysteries
Description: I focus on the mystery genre, the good and the bad, the adult stuff and the kid stuff. I'll focus on books, TV shows, movies, and the like. No games.

South Jersey Sam
Hosted By: F1315NJ
Description: Out of the southern region of New Jersey and into the 3rd dimension, it's South Jersey Sam. Stuck in a world of strange characters while trying to review anything he can possibly handle: movies, games, and TV shows. And things get more interesting with his Top 13 lists and his segment, "From The Fans", where he reviews fanfics and fanart.

Cthutube
Hosted By: Fubar
Subject: Horror Literature, Cthulhu Mythos, B-movies, Tabletop RPGs
Description: Former FANGORIA Forum Moderator FUBAR talks about horror in literature and games, and hosts a Chiller Theater style show highlighting b-movies.
Also Available: The Audient Void

Kohdok ~ Toy Reviewer
Hosted By: Kohdok
Subject: Toys
Description: Bizarre and entertaining reviewer of new toys. Recently subsidized so now giving out prizes! Family-friendly.

In Moderation
Hosted By: ruunya
Description: In Moderation : where i review any media I'm asked of. I well review anything i am asked unless its something I know anther reviewer has already done. If i keep getting asked I might do an overview of it.

Unusual Suspect’s Reviews
Hosted By: shocksuspect
Subject: Films and Music Videos
Description: I like to review movies that the majority of people have seen as I feel more viewers can relate better to the material I talk about. Usually the films have fantasy elements and have grossed a lot of money at the box office. I also tend to review movies I watched growing up, so any film from the year 1991 is a potential candidate for review. Anyone is welcome to request a film for me to put my stamp on.
Also Available: Game reviews, Music Mashups, Trailer Mashups

Gamer's Atlas
Hosted By: Rhoran
Subject: Board Games
Description: Join your cartographer, Rhoran, as he ventures deep into the Board Game Jungle and gives you reviews of his treasures. Did he discover a hidden gem, or did he find a box of dung?

Pop Arena
Hosted By: GregMcDuck
Description: When Greg (Just Greg) started going through his memories with a fine-tooth comb, it led him down a rabbit hole he may never escape from...
Also Available: Opinionated Animorphs Book Guide, Doctor Who Skits

Man in Black Z
Hosted By: Man in Black
Description: The Man in Black protects mankind from the scum of the universe with reviews, character analysis, retrospectives, introspectives and more!
Also Available: New Release Vlogs, Dinner Theatre, 52 Weeks of Green Lantern

Milanous Reviews
Hosted By: Milanous

NUReviews
Hosted By: NUReivews
Subject: Various, Skits
Description: Natrually-Uncanny Reviews is a review show with skits that covers anything current I feel is worth reviewing, like video games, movies, music, gadgets, anime, and even restaurants and cooking recipes.
Last Updated: June 24, 2012

Stuff You Like
Hosted By: Sursum Ursa
Description: Sursum Ursa presents Stuff You Like, a series of short videos dedicated to awesomeness in entertainment. Expect books, TV shows, cartoons, and all things wonderful.

Discasting
Hosted By: Zeroness
Subject: Sketches
Description: Discasting [dɪs'kʌstɪŋ] is a web show hosted by two very different individuals, Ossi aka Zeroness and Erno, A gay, alcoholic cock. The show represents the ideas, interests and creations of these two as they stumble through their abnormal lives.

TVGA
Hosted By: elitvga
Subject: Video Games and Skits

The Zero Level
Hosted By: chozo_ninpo
Description: I'm Chozo Ninpo, and I'm half of the hosting team for The Zero Level! The other half is my good friend Shamus Oddish! We've always been highly opinionated nerds that have a lot to say, and just felt that no one would really care to listen. Once people suggested that we go online to talk about our opinions, frustrations, and thoughts, it was decided that it had to be on video!

The Philosofan
Hosted By: TBelle
Description: How does a Southern Belle deal with being nerdy, girly, and analytical in a world where most of her contemporaries like sparkly vampires and Lady Gaga? A philosophic review show of course. Join TBelle as she takes on the internet with bare feet and a smile on The Philosofan.

Try This
Hosted By: critterbuster
Subject: Food Tasting
Description: Where we try weird, odd, and random drinks and food itmes and let you know how good or bad they may tatse.
Last Updated: June 19, 2012

The DJ Report
Hosted By: Djourno
Description: Always rely on an Australian to save the universe....and review and compare movies, music and other pop culture. The DJ Report brings you a unique, informal (and sometimes funny) perspective from Australian Journalist, Daniel Pizarro. Hear him question, complain, ridicule, laugh and enjoy all that crosses his path on The DJ Report.
Last Updated: June 18, 2012

The Piledriving Critique
Hosted By: keijicosis
Subject: Wrestling
Description: Long time Professional Wrestling fan and avid movie watcher reviews professional wrestlings impact on film, television, and other media.

The Bunny Perspective
Hosted By: Phil Buni
Description: A review show, hosted by a foul mouthed, pot smoking, bunny puppet.GIMME A DOLLAR!
Also Available: Stoned V-Logs, Gore-Gasm, Let's Plays, PONIES

Ryatta Reviews
Hosted By: Ryatta
Description: Ryatta Reviews looks at Video Games, Action Films, shows and Tokusatsu. With a focus on great choreography and style and RPGs mostly focusing on the last 30 years

The Gaymer Media Geek
Hosted By; Razorvine
Description: Helllloooo Internets! I am Razorvine, and I am the Gaymer Media Geek. My show covers all forms of geek media from a gay mans perspective.

Komrade Kitty in Retrospect
Hosted By: Comradekitty
Subject: History and Documentary
Description: Reviewing History in Films and Documentaries, 'cuz no one else wants to!

Mystery Street Reviews
Hosted By: MarDot85
Subject: Mystery/Suspense/Crime Media
Description: A look at the best and worse of Crime and Mystery stories that have been in books, tv, movies and video games.
Also Available: MarDot's Theatre

Dramatic Literation
Hosted By: The Vegan
Description: Dramatic Literations follows the productions of Basil P Remmington as he interprets children's literature and sometimes movies and songs in ways only he can. The production value is cheap and the acting is cheaper. The entertainment? Priceless.
Also Available: Vegan Sings

Backlogged Gaming
Hosted By: OzzieArcane
Description: Ozzie Arcane is a major villain fanboy who reviews video games as he slowly works his way through his backlog of videos games in his series known as Backlogged Gaming. Ozzie has also been known to occasionally review other things as part of Planet Arcane or old forgotten shows in his series Forgotten Classics.
Also Available: Ozzie Plays, Forgotten Classics
Last Updated: June 7, 2012

Hazard Rants
Hosted By: ChokingHazard12
Subject: Rants
Description: Rants/Complaints about the Wilhelm Scream.
Last Updated: June 5, 2012

League of Science
Hosted By: unit105touchit
Subject: Skits
Description: The government decide to make a top secret league of scientists to study the effects that video games and movies have on the mind. After decades of preparation, it is finally time for the testing to commence.
Also Available: Stupid Moments in Horror History

The TIMON Project
Hosted by: Gregg
Description: Ever been frustrated with recent media? Be it movies, music or videogames, all of them suffer a lack of quality compared to years ago. Gregg is your everyday geek who looks for alternative and mostly underapreciated (or at least less known) sources of entertainment.
Last edited by Sparky Young Upstart on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 330 times in total.
Sparky Young Upstart

Next

Return to Your Video Reviews