Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 am
Press Start DVD

Ask ToddInTheShadows

Listening in the shadows!

Re: Ask ToddInTheShadows

Postby menny in the library » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:27 pm

You've just formed a tribute band called Todd and the Shadows - which Cliff Richard song will you first cover?

*gets coat*
menny in the library

Guest Reviewer

Postby Hiten-No-Rurouni » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

You are amazing and cool and I want to do anime reviews, but I would like you to be on my show with me for an episode. That would be amazing, so could you please!?
Hiten-No-Rurouni

Postby dylan connell » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 pm

have you ever gotten all of your gifts the day after your birthday, and if so, how did it make you feel. and if you havent, how do you think youd feel
dylan connell

Postby Avangor » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 pm

A fanmix using video game songs picked this one out for you. Your thoughts on this choice?

Avangor

Postby jblottingink » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 am

So, the internet is abuzz with the rumor that you and Lindsay are dating...and, well, it does seem like it. Is that for real, or are you guys saying things that can be taken that way just to mess with people?
jblottingink

Postby dylan connell » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:23 am

jblottingink wrote:So, the internet is abuzz with the rumor that you and Lindsay are dating...and, well, it does seem like it. Is that for real, or are you guys saying things that can be taken that way just to mess with people?

wait, THE NOSTALGIA CHICK AND TODDINTHESHADOWS ARE DATING!? NICE GOING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dylan connell

Postby djshire » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 am

I think that its none of our business until either says otherwise...I really love how so many of you lot have NO RESPECT for privacy....
djshire

Postby Plankofwood » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 am

djshire wrote:I think that its none of our business until either says otherwise...I really love how so many of you lot have NO RESPECT for privacy....

Hey guys, I found some Phelous nude pics!
Plankofwood

Postby dylan connell » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 am

djshire wrote:I think that its none of our business until either says otherwise...I really love how so many of you lot have NO RESPECT for privacy....

dude, its not that we dont have respect, its that we admire the guy to be doing that
dylan connell

Postby jblottingink » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 am

If they were that concerned about privacy, they shouldn't have tweeted some of the things that they have...That is for the public, after all...I was just hoping to have it confirmed or denied straight from the source, rather than the rumor mill...
jblottingink

Postby cheesymike » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Perhaps it's part of an elaborate setup for this year's sexy crossover video, "Shagging in the Shadows." :D
cheesymike

Postby dylan connell » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 pm

cheesymike wrote:Perhaps it's part of an elaborate setup for this year's sexy crossover video, "Shagging in the Shadows." :D

NOW THAT I HAVE GOTTA SEE!!!!!!!!!!
dylan connell

Postby Arkle » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm

jblottingink wrote:If they were that concerned about privacy, they shouldn't have tweeted some of the things that they have...That is for the public, after all...I was just hoping to have it confirmed or denied straight from the source, rather than the rumor mill...

Well, I follow them on Twitter, and they haven't been hiding it, but they are (understandably* IMHO) playing it close to the vest, so if we are in fact fans of these people, we should respect that and save the back-slaps and attaboys/attagirls for when they make the call to shout it from the roof-tops.

* I'm thinking to when I last went public to fans of my podcasts about a relationship; it lasted a week. :(
Tumblrs:
Personal http://thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
Chez Apocalypse Secrets http://chezapocalypsesecrets.tumblr.com
Is Your Faith Really So Weak... http://weakfaith.tumblr.com
Arkle

Postby jblottingink » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm

That's fair; I'll agree with that. Here's to hoping that whatever it is, it works out for them. :)
jblottingink

Postby elelgood90 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 am

Did you see Lady Gaga's new video for "Edge of Glory"? What'd you think about it?
Last edited by elelgood90 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elelgood90

Postby TheDudette » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 pm

dylan connell wrote:
jblottingink wrote:So, the internet is abuzz with the rumor that you and Lindsay are dating...and, well, it does seem like it. Is that for real, or are you guys saying things that can be taken that way just to mess with people?

wait, THE NOSTALGIA CHICK AND TODDINTHESHADOWS ARE DATING!? NICE GOING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... I wish... I mean, I don't wish, I'm just saying... it might be okay... with me... seeing as we both lead sad, sad lonely lives and they could stand to be a little less so... *dreamy sigh*
TheDudette
TGWTG.com Contributor

Postby Plankofwood » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 pm

elelgood90 wrote:Did you see Lady Gaga's new video for "Edge of Darkness"? What'd you think about it?

Edge of Darkness?

... Today I watched a snail crawl on the edge of a skirt made of knives...
Plankofwood

Postby Arkle » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

TheDudette wrote:
dylan connell wrote:

Oh... I wish... I mean, I don't wish, I'm just saying... it might be okay... with me... seeing as we both lead sad, sad lonely lives and they could stand to be a little less so... *dreamy sigh*

Is it wrong just how much this made me laugh? Only Jackson Douglas on this episode of Gilmore Girls I'm watching tonight has elicited a bigger laugh from me. Yes, that is meant as a compliment. ;) I shouldn't have had to explain that, but, there's a precedent. :lol:
Tumblrs:
Personal http://thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
Chez Apocalypse Secrets http://chezapocalypsesecrets.tumblr.com
Is Your Faith Really So Weak... http://weakfaith.tumblr.com
Arkle

Postby Cygnice » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Regardless of whether they are or not, it makes me go "aww."
It's pronounced like Cygnus. Also, hello. I like you.
Cygnice

Postby dylan connell » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 pm

TheDudette wrote:
dylan connell wrote:

oh my god, THE NOSTALGIA CHICK JUST COMMENTED ON MY THING. AWESOME, or should i say, EXCELLENT. DENENENNENEEEH
dylan connell

PreviousNext

Return to Todd In The Shadows